Published on: 11.04.2017
The finalists will be determined according to the “Personal Activity Indicator” algorithm:
- The entrant’s personal engagement among the Entrepreneurship Campus community by commenting and giving advice to other entries.
- The number of meaningful comments the entrant’s idea/ project has received from the online Entrepreneurship Campus community.
- The number of online courses and related exercises in entrepreneurship education (eight courses in total) the entrant has taken. The online training is free of charge.
- Special assignments the entrant has done. Special assignments in entrepreneurship education will be given to members of the Entrepreneurship Campus as the Competition goes onward. Special assignments will be posted on the Blog webpage.
- The number of votes the entrant’s idea/ project has obtained by 31 August 2019.
The “Personal Activity Indicator” clearly and deliberately rewards entrants who participate actively within the Entrepreneurship Campus. A bar will be displayed at the top of every single entry once that entry has been accepted and posted on the competition website. This bar measures, on a scale of 0-10 (0 stands for “no activity” and 10 for “excellent activity”), the activity factor of each entrant in relation to all other entrants’ activities within the Entrepreneurship Campus. In that respect, the bar (0-10) may increase and decrease as the competition goes onward depending on the entrant’s active engagement in comparison to his or her fellow entrants’ engagement within the Entrepreneurship Campus online community.
(The weighing of the above five rules are not made public in order to avoid manipulation).