Published on: 11.04.2017
The finalists will be determined according to the following ‚Personal Activity Indicator’ algorithm:
- The entrant’s personal engagement among the Entrepreneurship Campus community by commenting and giving advices to other entries.
- The number of meaningful comments the entrant’s idea/ project has received from the online Entrepreneurship Campus community.
- The number of online courses and related exercises in entrepreneurship education (9 courses in total) the entrant has taken. The online training is free of charge.
- Special assignments the entrant has done. Special assignments in entrepreneurship education will be given to members of the Entrepreneurship Campus as the Competition goes onward. Special assignments will be posted on the News & Blog webpage.
- The number of votes the entrant’s idea/ project has obtained by 31 August, 2017.
The ‘Personal Activity Indicator’ clearly and deliberately rewards entrants who participate actively within the Entrepreneurship Campus. A bar will be displayed at the top of each single entry once that entry is accepted and posted on the Competion website. This bar ‚measures’ on a scale of 0-10 (0 stands for ‘no activity’ and 10 for ‘excellent activity’) the activity factor of each entrant in relation to all other entrants’ activities within the Entrepreneurship Campus. In that respect, the beam of the bar (0-10) may not permanently increase as the competition goes onward, but can also decrease again, depending on the entrant’s active engagement in comparison to its fellow entrants within the Entrepreneurship Campus online community.
(The weighting of the five determinants above are not made public, in order to avoid some manipulation).