#MEET Education Application
Published on: 28.08.2017
#MEET Education Application
This is a short interview we conducted with Kajol Upadhyay, the creator of Education Application. If you like this project and would like to vote for it, click here.
1. Please, tell us a bit about yourself: where are you from and what is your background?
I am Kajol Upadhyay from New Delhi. I am currently working as an Assistant Manager in Fusion micro finance private limited. I pursued MBA in Finance & I believe in a positive attitude towards anything can change everything, also I am positive thinker with a bit of emotional nature.My father and mother both are engaged in Ornament Business and my Elder Brother is Software Engineer in Accenture Bangalore.
2. Can you describe your idea or project in two sentences?
Explore education digitally by utilizing corporate social responsibility fund of a company for underprivileged schools under the supervision of Government appointed Auditors overall process will be controlled by education application.
3. How did you get your idea or concept?
I Belong to New Delhi here 40% of children are working in pathetic condition and there are government schools but are not working proper manner as there is no controlling body to see their activity. I worked for one school called school under the bridge where child study under the Yamuna bank metro station Bridge they are enthusiasm to study they came to study in the rain they went in sunny days they feel heated still child visit to study so, they need proper facility and guideline.
4. What is unique about your idea/project and how does it benefit mankind?
The unique part is that this entire process will be supervised by a government appointed Auditors who will access every activity and data through application installed for education where detail of every school, child their marks will be assessed if the fund is not properly used they will look after this and digitally anybody can access the improvement of school and .investor will be morally attached ones they will get updated through application about child marks, attendance, and growth.
5. Describe yourself as an entrepreneur in one sentence
“…to me, being an entrepreneur simply means being someone who wants to make a difference to other people’s lives.”
6. How do you deal with people that doubt your abilities/initiatives?
I will listen to every doubted point for my idea I will resolve the same if find the doubts worth and go ahead .it will make my concept and confident more clear.
7. Where does your passion lie?
To explore new things ( creativity )
8. What are you afraid of or what keeps you up at night?
Darkness & closed places.
9. According to you, money is a synonym for…..
Wants and needs.
10. If you could rid the world of three things, what would they be?
11. What are the benefits you take from the Entrepreneurship Campus?
From this platform I want my idea to get recognition and UNESCO should refer my idea for implementation I want to be connected with good entrepreneur participants to get motivated and for good suggestion.
12. What do you like more about the Entrepreneurship Campus?
Involvement and idea of others participants.
13. Which idea/project do you like most?
NOTICE: If you want to see more submitted ideas and projects at the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, visit BEST IDEAS and BEST PROJECTS and VOTE for the ones you think deserve to WIN the Competition!