#MEET Ending Hindrances Which Prohibits Vulnerable Children Education
Published on: 18.08.2016
#MEET Ending Hindrances Which Prohibit Vulnerable Children Education
This is a short interview we conducted with Wubneh Mulugeta Kebede, the founder of “Ending Hindrances Which Prohibit Vulnerable Children Education”. If you like the concept of this idea and would like to vote for it, click HERE.
- What is your background?
I am called Wubneh Mulugeta Kebede, from Ethiopia; I was born in 1983, and have BA in Economics and Diploma in Biology; currently I am working as Project Founder and Initiator of FA-Children Circle aiming educating Poor Children. And AS Vice Dean in Private Institution . And My Idea in Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition is ‘Ending Hindrances Which Prohibit Vulnerable Children Education’.
- Describe your idea or project in two sentences.
We stand against hindrances which limit Vulnerable Children Education and we are currently helping 25 children.
- What are the benefits you take from the Entrepreneurship Campus?
I have found friends who have given me constructing comments and advice for my idea, valuable training which helped me to submit my idea in more constructed way, and I found my self long sighed through the conversation and also intact in international mind…
- What motivates you to be an entrepreneur?
Oh .. it is my Internal desire from Child hood, as i was grown in economically advantaged I know how painful is poverty , therefore that pain grows in and as I have finished my studies I just moved to see after vulnerable children, even in the future i got assistance or partners or donor I want to look after Windows, Elders.. thank you for asking my internal happiness.
- Imagine you have ‚supreme power’ to create and innovate: how would your world look like? What changes would you like to make in your community and/or in the world? Share your thoughts from a ‚supreme power’ and entrepreneur standpoint.
Poverty free, Environment Clean, Green Environment and see Women in Powers and Bring The World under One Umbrella.
- What would you say to potential voters who may be reading your interview?
I made it because of you; and Our Children Hope is shining for your , Thank you.
• NOTICE: If you want to see more submitted ideas and projects at the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, visit BEST IDEAS and BEST PROJECTS and VOTE for the ones you think deserve to WIN the Competition!