#MEET Green Schools Program
Published on: 11.08.2017
#MEET Green Schools Program.
This is a short interview we conducted with Godfred Nana Asiedu Opoku, the creator of Green Schools Program. If you like this project and would like to vote for it, click here
1. Please, tell us a bit about yourself: where are you from and what is your background?
I am Godfred Nana Asiedu Opoku from Ghana.31 years of age.Married with a daughter.I studied Tourism and Travel Agency Management at Trans Africa University College.I currently hold an IATA/UFTAA Consultant Diploma. I have been in the Tourism industry since 2006 because of my passion for nature and the environment.
2. Can you describe your idea or project in two sentences?
A project which will help solve some malnutrition amongst school children.
3. How did you get your idea or concept?
Through questions and answers from some school children.
4. What is unique about your idea/project and how does it benefit mankind?
It will green the environment and also add value to the nutritional supplements of school children.It will also provide shades for people.
5. Describe yourself as an entrepreneur in one sentence
I like to create jobs so other people will earn a living and support their respective families.
6. How do you deal with people that doubt your abilities/initiatives?
I try to explain every bit of the projects to them and how beneficial it will be to mankind and society.
7. Where does your passion lie?
Tourism and Environment
8. What are you afraid of or what keeps you up at night?
That I don’t get the needed resources in life to exploit my full potentials to benefit mankind.
9. According to you, money is a synonym for…..
10. If you could rid the world of three things, what would they be?
Hunger, Hunger and War
11. What are the benefits you take from the Entrepreneurship Campus?
The kind of entrepreneurial skills is superb.
12. What do you like more about the Entrepreneurship Campus?
I like the courses that have been designed to equip us with skills.