Hi Annie i have voted ur idea,,am expecting yours too okay.
Hi bro sap with you,,i have voted your ideal,i wish you same ok..best of luck
thanks. so much for your vote..i will also do the same okay
Am very grateful,with regards to the Monitoring of the Project and supervision in my abscent is one key thing i mostly fight for,,hence i have put in place some critical measures to ensure correct and proper monitoring...i will aslo count on all partners and friends like you to play a part in the project,,when it comes to fund to start the project there is no big cause for alarm without there is or not the project will still carry on because it one of my biggest dream i want to embark on..
No one ever said it was easy being an entrepreneur. Whether you're in the early stages of your start up, just secured funding for your startup or you are ready for product launch, there will always be those three components when you ask yourself if this whole entrepreneur thing is worth it. Instead of giving up and throwing-in the proverbial white towel, keep your head up and look to the following 50 quotes to inspire and motivate you during those tough patches....
am very much grateful for your time...every idea of every individual is a great dream to pursue...therefore fight for a good cause and you will succeeded..
i will read through your idea and comment ok..good luck and all the best
thanks for your time ...i will take time read through your ok
thanks for your input on my project am very grateful...with regards to your comment ,,i will do as you said and also put in the maximum best to come out bright,,
God bless you
thanks also for your acceptance ...please you can read through my idea too...am very grateful for your time...i will also read through your idea okay and then give my comment.
Am very grateful for your acceptance ....i will go through your idea too ok, but you can also take time to read through mine...
No one ever said it was easy being an entrepreneur. Whether you're in the early stages of your statrup, just secured funding for your startup or you are ready for product launch, there will always be those three components when you ask yourself if this whole entrepreneur thing is worth it. Instead of giving up and throwing-in the proverbial white towel, keep your head up and look to the following 50 quotes to inspire and motivate you during those tough patches.
1. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. Its as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur.
2. "Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master.
3. To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you dont, youre going to regret it. - Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
4. Its not about ideas. Its about making ideas happen. - Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
5. Ive missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Ive lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ive been trusted to take the game's winning shot and missed. Ive failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed. - Michael Jordan, NBA Hall of Famer.
6. Theres nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team. - Jason Fried, founder of 37signal.
7. Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard. - Guy Kawasaki, founder of AllTop.
8. If you just work on stuff that you like and youre passionate about, you dont have to have a master plan with how things will play out. - Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
9. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." - Chinese proverb.
10. Never give innever, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
Good luck to everyone