fields of expertise
Finance, Leadership, Entrepreneurship are areas where I can prove my competencies. I am a team player with positive attitude always looking to learn and improve.
I´m constantly looking for
team players with whom I can work together to give my project a global reach. Passion driven team for social cause is something I am constantly looking for.
I am a commerce graduate and just appeared for my final examination of Chartered Accountancy course. Taking about my professional work experience I have worked with Haribhati & Company ( a member firm of Baker Tilly International – one of the world’s top accounting firm) where I learned about auditing and finance matters and the importance of deadlines and customer satisfaction.
Along with that, I worked as President and Chief Advisor for Hatemalo Nepali Students Group ( ourhnsg.org ) for 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively representing 5000+ members and was responsible for range of socio-economic programs ranging from cloth donation, blood donation, tree plantation to professional programs for students welfare and awareness. This experience of mine taught me to deal with people and taking the best out of their potential, pressure management, and no doubt polished my leadership skills.
Similarly, I am a passionate entrepreneur. I have been giving presentations on entrepreneurship from time to time basis, been directly and indirectly involved on the various entrepreneurial venture. I am passionate about entrepreneurship that works for social impacts.
At last but not the least, I have completed following additional certification course which shows my learning attitude;
1. The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World by DR. Peter Navarro
(University of California, Irvine)
2. Understanding Economic Policy Making by Professor Gayle Allard (IE Business School, Spain).
3. Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part II by Professor Edward D. Hess
(Darden Business School, University of Virginia).
4. Risk and Opportunity: Managing Risk for Development (World Bank).
5. HP Life e-learning course on Social Entrepreneurship.
6. HP Life e-learning course on Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
7. Social Entrepreneurship – University of Pennsylvania
Some online courses I am pursuing right now are:
1. Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship by Dr.
James V. Green (University of Maryland, College Park).
2. The Power of Microeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World by DR. Peter Navarro
(University of California, Irvine).
3. Financing and Investing in Infrastructure by Stefano Gatti (Bocconi University).
4. Unethical Decision Making in Organizations (University of Lausanne).
5. International Organizations Management (University of Geneva).
Therefore I can say I am a passionate entrepreneur with the vision to create an impact on society.
First name / Last name
BISHAL / BHATTARAI