First name / Last name
fields of expertise
Leadership, Public speaking, Computer literacy, Data analyst and business man
I´m constantly looking for
Fund/ Capital, Partnership, international and governmental support to foster the growth of the business
Adesoji Emmanuel (BSc, OAU. ND, Fed,Poly Ede). Data analyst, public/motivational speaker, politically inclined business man.
I studied Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Management at Federal Polytechnic Ede, which inspired me to be business oriented. I worked for 2 years ( including the 1 -year Industrial Training at Captain Cook Outlet, Osogbo, Osun State), where I was promoted to the rank of the sectional head before resigning for academic purpose. I continued my tertiary education at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, where he obtained his first degree (BSc.Consumer Sciences) specialized in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics, also having completed the 6 weeks Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH).
During my school days, I hold positions(contested for/ nominated) to express my leadership skills.
1. Public Relation Officer; National Association of Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Management Students. (2012)
2. Deputy Speaker, Association of Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences (AFANCSS) Parliamentary session. (2016)
3. Member and Chairman, Audit and Budget Committee, AFANCSS( 2016 -2017, 2017 -2018)
4. Member, Ripples Editorial Board, Ile -ife.
5. Financial Secretary, Nigerian University Dietician, Students’ Association. (2018).
To achieve my vision, as a business, I founded a startup company named HERNOX ENTERPRISES ( a waste to wealth business)