fields of expertise
TV Production, Filmmaking, Art Direction, Production Designing, Event Planning, Post Production, 3D Animation and Event planning
I´m constantly looking for
Technical and financial support for my youth empowerment initiative specifically designed to empower creative yet unemployed Nigerian youth and fresh graduates in the Art Direction for film and Television production. This project promotes gender equality as I hope to train more Art Directors, Graphics Designers, set designers and event creative strategists in Nigeria.
Bolarinwa Emmanuel is a passionate and conscientious media practitioner, TV & Film Director, Art Director, Production Designer, Digital Marketer, Event Creative Strategist and Content Creator extraordinaire who has garnered over 10years career experience.
As a Director, his credit include various local and international TV shows including the award-winning Emerald Drama Series, Cowbellpedia TV Quiz Show, Stardom Nigeria, Ongacious, TUMA Quiz Show, Swing Drama, ThirtyMinutes TV series, Tousled Drama and a lot more.
He has also worked as an Event Creative Strategist for some high profile event management companies in Nigeria in the last 8years.
He is an Alumnus of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, EDC Pan-Atlantic University and Ebonylife Creative Academy.
Bolarinwa Emmanuel’s ultimate career goal is to some day rank among the top three (3) film makers in Africa and the best in his father’s land, Nigeria. He is passionate about telling believable African stories with a high level of realism.
He currently serves as the Chief Content Developer and Creative Director at Santab Productions Ltd, a fast rising media content production and distribution company based in Lagos Nigeria which he founded on 7th March,2017.
He has succeeded in growing the company’s client base from just catering to the marketing and advertising aspirations of notable indigenous brands spread across diverse sectors to consulting for top multinational brands especially in the United Kingdom and USA.
MILESTONES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
– In 2010: Award of the most resourceful Nigerian youth in South West geopolitical zone.
– In 2010: Award of the most resourceful member of the Society of Fisheries and Wildlife Students (SOFAWSITES- FUTA Chapter).
– In 2011: Finalist at the maiden edition of YouWin business plan competition.
– In 2012: Award of Exemplary performance as the Corp Liaison Officer, Ovia South West LGA, Edo State.
– In 2013 – 2015: Directed the award-winning Emerald drama series (seasons 1-3). Emerald won the award for best TV program (drama category) at the 2013 Nigerian Broadcasters’ Merit Award.
– In 2021: Production Designer for the award-winning Dilemma Short Film at Ebonylife Creative Academy Award.
First name / Last name