fields of expertise
Nanotechnology of Kasselot Evanesse (Pty) Ltd – To market the Evanesse Range worldwide – establish a well known brand. New Magical Baby Grow range and breastfeeding Bras with our unique membrane technology, is patented. The evaporative technology that draws mother’s and baby’s milk away from tender skin and then evaporates. Its leak proof, breathable barrier stops milk reaching outer garments. No disposable breast pads are needed with the feeding bra & easier sleeps for babies. An exquisitely designed mother and baby range. The baby range with evaporative moisture management will be cost effective, comfortable & discreet.
I´m constantly looking for
New designs and technology for the Evanesse maternity & baby range. The social impact globally is we are uplifting mother and baby, breastfeeding is best for babies. Babies are dry and comfy!
Business Concept of Kasselot Evanesse (Pty) Ltd – To market the Evanesse Range worldwide – To establish a well-known brand.
New Magical Baby Grow range and breastfeeding Bras with our unique membrane technology, is patented. The evaporative technology that draws mother’s and baby’s milk away from tender skin and then evaporates. Its leak proof, breathable barrier stops milk reaching outer garments. No disposable breast pads are needed with the feeding bra and easier sleeps for babies. An exquisitely designed mother and baby range. The baby range with evaporative moisture management will be cost effective, comfortable and discreet.
• Supporting Women and babies all over the world – first in the world: The Evanesse mothers and baby range is targeted at lactating and new mothers within LSM Belts 7-10. There will be a slight elevation in price due to technology and feminine trims.
• Many mothers complain about leaking and breast pads, uncomfortable bra designs, limited sizes and colors, Babies need to stay dry and comfortable.
• Evanesse is a known brand.
• A woman still needs to feel attractive and sexy while breastfeeding and pregnant.
The Solution- Save $20 a Month on disposable Breast pads and launder able is environmentally friendly
New Opportunities – A niche market will expand to everyday moisture management lingerie.
• Locally – Antenatal classes, Boutiques and Internet sites,
• Internationally – Kasselot supplies distributors that are well established and have clients like Johnson’s and Johnson’s ordering from them.
Current Business Position and Financial requirements:
Kasselot Evanesse-has sole distribution rights to the Evanesse. We outsource manufacturing in South Africa and supplies distributors internationally.
Manufacturing- Experienced manufacturers from South of China are able meet international volumes and standards. Local manufacturers can supply the south African are coping with the current volumes!
• The growth forecast indicates that Kasselot’s gross sales will reach $47,362,000 in year 5.
• The above birthrates for the wealthiest 22 countries for 2020 are 9,926,022, if 64.77% percent can afford the Evanesse (6-10 LSM Belts) 6 429 013.
• This is a new product, never been purchased therefore around 31% will be reached with Kasselot’s distributor’s marketing plan within each country.
• 1,990,000 units for the bra and 1,990,000 units for the nursing pad will have sold in year 5.
• Each mother should purchase 2 items. The Net Profit (after tax) % to T/Over at year 5 is 17%.
The Opportunities, Industry and Market
Market competition: Mothers are desperate for easier feeds
our biggest opposition is breast pads, our research still shows that some mothers still leaked, and despise carrying extra breast pads, when your main focus is the baby and convenience. The Evanesse is launder able pad is and a once off payment. Other launder able nursing pads move all over the place and still reach saturation point.
Internationally our potential competitors for the nursing bra are Mango, Carriwell, Woolworths and Evanesse as per the above link, have the same market share, should we have rip-offs locally we have patents, internationally, they can’t copy my membrane. America we have a patent for the baby grow. The rest of the world, we are trade marking Evanesse.
Branding, pricing and service is about retaining competitiveness or beating the competition by building customer loyalty.
Pigeon – Disposable Breast Pads
Mothers within the top 22 GDP countries can afford to pay the fee of disposable nursing pads and may still see this as a more hygienic, attractive option. This is well known in the market for over 20 years tried and tested.
Other possible rip-offs – https://www.roseandthorne.com/bras/maternity/leakproof-maternity-festival
Kasselot’s manufacturing contact in China can mass produce and supply competitive prices. A similar bra is available the quality is not as good and the technology is not the same. Did they laminate properly without losing breathability? Will it last as longManagement Team: An experienced, highly motivated team.
Lee-Anne Kassel – The inventor co-ordinates all patents, manufacturing, quality control and marketing. The 3D’s desire, determination and dedication combined with 20 years of extensive research will enable international success.
• Winning the Fairlady Start- Up Awards
• Becoming the first South African finalist at Cartier’s Women’s Imitative Awards provided valuable business contacts, knowledge and Media coverage.
• Shareholding: 55% Lee-Anne New Investor 45 % (Capital Funding/ Venture Capitalist and financial experts.)
First name / Last name