fields of expertise
CSR and Sustainability
I´m constantly looking for
CSR, Sustainability, and Development related activities Internationally and int he Middle East
Date of Birth: 6th July 1983
Nationality: Syrian . living in Saudi Arabia
2012 Edinburgh Business School – Heriot Watt University / Edinburgh, Scotland
MBA, Business Administration
2001-2005 Dar Al Hekma College / Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
BS, Management Information System
I’m currently an Independent Consultant, consulting with companies to provide expertise in the areas of CSR strategy set up, initiatives development, and activation and implementation.
Previously I held a Senior Analyst position in Tamkeen SA contributing to client knowledge development, strategic direction, and implementation of CSR initiatives.
I have managed the Workplace Health & Safety Product for Bupa Arabia offered to their clients. This included research & literature review, workshops and team engagement, developing the initial product, and developing the skeleton and detailed manual of the product.
I have managed the Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital Anti Obesity Awareness Campaign activation from securing sponsors to planning activities to coordination with schools and third party agencies. My role also extended to content development of the school play, campaign website, and behavioral change messages which targeted school age children.
Additionally I have worked on CSR communication and its impact for a range of clients including AlMuhaidib. This included implementing communication strategy, stakeholders’ engagement, and assistance in the set up of health and safety standards.
Previously, I have worked in Emaar Economic City (EC) for three years holding Insurance Administrator position then moving to Community Management Executive with the responsibilities of: setting up King Abdullah Economic City policies & procedures, community guidelines, and communication platforms.
Certificates & Professional Development:
• 2007 Efficient Administration Skills by Meric Training & Consulting
• 2007 Introduction to Insurance & Insurance Documentation / Pass with Merit/ by BIBF
• 2008 Interpersonal & Interdepartmental Communication by Meric Training & Consulting
• 2008 Certificate in Miscellaneous Accident Insurance/ Pass with Merit / by BIBF
• 2011 Attended the first ISO 26000 workshop in Saudi Arabia (An International Standard providing guidelines for social responsibility)
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft project.
– Skilled at developing long term relationships with Clients.
– Time managements and leadership.
– Self-motivated energetic and adaptable.
First name / Last name
Manar / Asaya