fields of expertise
Insurance, Re-insurance, International Business, Economics and Business Management
I´m constantly looking for
Insurance financiers, innovators and idealist who we can partner together in offering services, creating awareness and orientating communities on the effect of Insurance services in Developing countries towards the actualization of Sustainable Development Goals
Date of Birth: 12th June 1990
Email & Phone Number: [email protected] , +2348169588728
Linkedin URL: linkedin.com/in/olutobi-osanaiye-aciin-mba-msc-mnim-458336136
An Associate Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) with years of work experience both locally and internationally coupled with a Master of Business Administration (MBA – Marketing Management) degree alongside an MSc and BSc in International Business and Economics respectively afforded me the opportunity to be gainfully employed as an Insurance Business Development Officer.
2015 – 2016 Coventry University, UK Msc International Business (MERIT)
Dissertation: A critical analysis of the Total Quality Management (TQM) and how it plays critical role to improve the performance of Toyota, Vodafone and Tesco, UK.
2015 – 2016 Coventry University, UK Diploma in Global Leadership Program
Achievements: Global Enterprise Skills Workshops, EU and International Experience, UK Industrial Visits, International Language Classes, Effective Leadership and Networking skills.
2009 – 2013 Kogi State University Bsc (Hons) Economics
2020 – Ongoing London School of Insurance Reinsurance and Insurance Training
Young Insurance Professionals Programme YIPP 2nd Batch
2016 – 2019 Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso Master of Business Admin.
Accomplishment: MBA – Marketing Management
2013 – 2017 Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria Certified Chartered Insurer
Accomplishment: Associate of Insurance Institute
2015 – 2016 University of California, San Diego Global Leaders Certificate
2014 – 2015 Nigerian Institute of Management Proficiency in Management & Graduate Certificate
2018 – Present Prestige Assurance Plc as Business Development Officer
2016 – 2018 Law Union and Rock Insurance Plc as Business Development Officer
2015 – 2015 Global Leaders Intern-Centre for Global Engagement INTERNSHIP
2014 – 2016 Nonsuch Insurance Brokers as Business Development Officer
• Secretary to Abuja Unity Lions Club International 2019/2020 calendar year.
• Team Lead in various Local and International trips while serving as an International Student Ambassador at Coventry University, England which include:
– United Nations conference in New York, USA March 2016,
– Port of Felixtowe (Largest Port in Britain) one-day departmental sightseeing July 2015.
– Council of Europe Headquarters in Strasbourg, France May 2015.
– National Museum of Nuremberg, Germany May 2015.
– Global Leadership Institute in California, San Diego, USA March 2015.
• UK Work Experience Validation Certificate 2016.
• Course Representative in Business, Environment and Society (BES) Faculty at Coventry University 2015/2016.
SPONSORSHIPS, CONFERENCES AND WORSHOPS ATTENDED
• United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) sponsor to participate in the Young Insurance Professional Program (YIPP) 2020. A training on Reinsurance and Insurance with London School of Insurance from 10th February to 14th November 2020.
• GIABA 2019 anchored by Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) on AML/CFT compliance in West Africa held at NAF Conference Centre between 9th – 11th July 2019.
PROGRAM: Nigeria Mutual Evaluation Assessment Workshop
• National Risk Management Conference & Award Ceremonies Anchored by The Risk Managers Society of Nigeria (RIMSON) held at Nicon Luxury, Abuja between 31st October – 1st November 2018.
THEME: Risk Management & Nation-Building
• National Insurance Conference 2016 anchored by the Insurance Industry Consultative Council (IICC) held at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja between 10th – 13th July 2016.
THEME: Expanding National Resources & Infrastructure in Challenging Times
• I have displayed a Commitment and Passion for International Development which I exhibited in the trips which I served as a Team Lead in the Global Leadership Program.
• I possess Outstanding Academic Credentials which I acquired both Locally and International at the highest level of Educational standards.
• I exhibit Excellent Client Engagement and Team Leadership Skills which I display while performing my daily task at my job as a Business Development Officer.
• I have International Development Country Experience which I acquired at the Global Leaders Internship Centre for Global Engagement where I did my Internship in England.
SOME INTERESTS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Interests: Exploring new places and understanding different cultures through travel, used to further enhance language and cultural skill growth.
Memberships: Associate Member of The Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria
Member of The Global Leaders Program,
Member of Abuja Unity Lions Club International (AULC)
First name / Last name