Simple Words from a Great Mind to Keep You Motivated
Published on: 25.04.2018
Wise words from influential people are a source of inspiration for all of us. There are several visionary philosophers, scientists, artists, architects, athletes, and leaders that inspired entire generations through history. Anytime we want to do something or struggle to get things done, we look for motivational words to trigger our inner fighter. Today we are sharing motivation from one of the most acclaimed filmmakers with an outstanding contribution to cinematography. It’s difficult to say if there’s a fine line between the creative industry and entrepreneurship. Yet the words of Stanley Kubrick are true for filmmakers and young aspiring entrepreneurs at the same time. We hope you find his quotes as inspirational as his movies especially if you’re thinking about a business idea.
1. Never say no to an idea – you never know how that idea will ignite another idea.
2. I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don’t want.
3. I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker.
4. You sit at the board and suddenly your heart leaps. Your hand trembles to pick up the piece and move it. But what chess teaches you is that you must sit there calmly and think about whether it’s really a good idea and whether there are other, better ideas.
5. I’ve never been certain whether the moral of the Icarus story should only be, as is generally accepted, ‘don’t try to fly too high,’ or whether it might also be thought of as ‘forget the wax and feathers, and do a better job on the wings.
6. Bad films gave me the courage to try making a movie.
7. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.
If you dream to become an entrepreneur and feel the need to improve yourself we can help you. Take our free training lessons. They will teach you to see things from a different perspective. You will gain the necessary entrepreneurial knowledge and skills that will help you notice opportunities and solution in things where other people see problems. At this point, you can also join the 2018 edition of the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition. One idea can help to improve the lives of many people. If you don’t know what you want to do to help your community, just take a look at things that you don’t like and think about possible ways to improve them. We would love to see your solutions. Don’t hesitate to submit your ideas and projects. You can achieve something BIG.