Published on: 22.08.2016
This is a short interview we conducted with Sanzeeda Munir Prova, the founder of “ClassRoom”. If you like the concept of this idea and would like to vote for it, click HERE.
- What is your background?
My name is Sanzeeda Munir Prova and my Idea is: ClassRoom.
- Describe your idea or project in two sentences.
ClassRoom is a online application for the betterment of education. It will work like that anyone can learn anything, at any time, from anywhere and that too completely free of cost.
- What are the benefits you take from the Entrepreneurship Campus?
Three things: 1. Motivation 2. Venture 3. Communication Skills
- What motivates you to be an entrepreneur?
The situation of world, my country and the goals of SDG.
- Imagine you have ‚supreme power’ to create and innovate: how would your world look like? What changes would you like to make in your community and/or in the world? Share your thoughts from a ‚supreme power’ and entrepreneur standpoint.
I would remove all the crimes and establish peace, the mentality to accept others culture and norms. I dream that all of the people of the world will be educated one day and we are living a standard life. Cheers!!
- What would you say to potential voters who may be reading your interview?
If you think that my idea is worthy then just go and click “Vote Now”. It just takes a second!! :)
• NOTICE: If you want to see more submitted ideas and projects at the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, visit BEST IDEAS and BEST PROJECTS and VOTE for the ones you think deserve to WIN the Competition!